In today’s digital era the Cloud seems to be a very popular choice for a lot of businesses, no matter what size. However, the cloud isn’t just for storing data and important business information, the cloud now has capabilities to receive and make phone calls and SMS from anywhere, at any place and at any-time without any wires or upfront set up costs on equipment.
There is no doubt that the cloud-based solution delivers numerous benefits to businesses of all sizes. Cloud Telephony offers a wide range of benefits that could meet the growing demands and needs of businesses. These benefits include:
- Cost – no need for the legacy hardware, hosted voice is provided through your broadband network
- Future proof –the product is constantly evolving and updated through the platform so there’s no need for maintenance
- Full collaboration – we can offer full collaboration with your existing email & full integration with your CRN tools such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Disaster Recovery– the flexibility to use the voice system whilst on the move through a smartphone app or laptop softphone means your business phone system can be taken on the move
- Call costs– a huge reduction in call rates from the old legacy platforms – with our call bundles you may never have to pay for a call again.
Is Cloud Telephony a hassle?
A Cloud Telephony System doesn’t mean lots of equipment or huge overheads. In fact, there is very little equipment you need to run your day-to-day business on the phone. Obviously, there are a couple of things you need – including a phone. But there is a lot less bulk than there might have been 5-10 years ago, meaning there is less to clutter up your office space.
Cloud technology makes the running and maintenance of a business telephony system easier than ever. With all of the equipment off-site, cloud technology can ensure things are backed up and there is some sort of disaster recovery plan in place.
Why use 1CONNECT Cloud Telephony?
Cloud Telephony from 1CONNECT provides a complete hosted telephony service helping businesses perform better by providing agile, feature-rich business communications for every employee.
Being a market leading distributor of IT and networking products for over 25 years, we have been developing and distributing network solutions tailored to the exact needs of each of our customer’s end user clients. As specialists in advising and implement new technologies into IT infrastructures to help businesses work to their optimal level, we know this Broadsoft based telephony system can really benefit our clients perform in a cloud-led market while receiving the contract term profit upfront, just the same as hardware sales.